- If SQLScout server is not found as a dependency, SQLScout now automatically adds both
com.idescout.sql:sqlscout-server-noop to the application’s debug and release build types, respectively:
- Fixed bug where SQLScout preferences/settings were not stored in the correct location in the file system.
- Room Migration:
- Version of Room to use is now a configurable preference/setting.
- SQL editor:
- Added support for
EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN.
- Strings now can be used as column aliases.
- Functions can be used as table references in ‘from’ clauses.