Older plugin versions and changelogs can be found at the JetBrains Plugin Repository.
- SQLScout 2.0.8 (for Android Studio 2.3.) Includes both trial and licensed versions.
- SQLScout 2.0.4 (for Android Studio 2.1 and IntelliJ IDEA 2016.1.) Includes both trial and licensed versions.
- SQLScout 1.0.1 (for Android Studio 1.4-1.5 only.) Download trial or licensed version.
Starting with SQLScout 2.0.2, the downloaded archive contains the IDE plugin only. The Android server can be added to your project through Gradle.
You can download the SQLScout plugin from JetBrains’ Plugin Repository or from IDEScout’s website (see the “Available Versions” section above.)
To install SQLScout on Android Studio or IntelliJ IDEA, please follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” (on Windows and Linux) or “Preferences” (on Mac) dialog.
- Select “Plugins” from the list on the left side.
To install SQLScout from JetBrains’ Plugin Repository:
- Click the “Browse repositories…” button
- Search for SQLScout
To install SQLScout from the IDEScout download:
- Download the plugin from the “Available Versions” section above
- Click the “Install plugin from disk…” button
- Select the downloaded .zip file from the file system
At the end, you will be prompted to restart the IDE.
After installing SQLScout, during and after the trial period, the IDE will prompt you to activate a commercial license of SQLScout. Click the link “Activate SQLScout”.
SQLScout Activation Notice
The dialog “Activate SQLScout” will be displayed. Please enter the license key you received (via email, after buying a commercial license) and press the “Activate” button.
"Activate SQLScout" Dialog
SQLScout will validate your license key. Once validation is complete, you will be able to use SQLScout.
Please use our bug tracker.