The latest version of SQLScout is 3.0. Changes include:
- Compatible with Android Studio 3.0.0.
- Port used for ‘Live Database’ connection is now configurable.
Improvements to SQL editor:
- Added support for comments.
- Improved support for subqueries.
- Added support for ‘between’ operator.
- Added support for ‘when’ operator.
Plugin versions, starting from 2.0.1, and respective changelogs can be found at the JetBrains Plugin Repository.
To install SQLScout on Android Studio or IntelliJ IDEA, please follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” (on Windows and Linux) or “Preferences” (on Mac) dialog.
- Select “Plugins” from the list on the left side.
To install SQLScout directly from JetBrains’ Plugin Repository:
- Click the “Browse repositories…” button
- Search for SQLScout
To install SQLScout from a zip file:
- Click the “Install plugin from disk…” button
- Select the downloaded .zip file from the file system
At the end, you will be prompted to restart the IDE.
After installing SQLScout, during and after the trial period, the IDE will prompt you to activate a commercial license of SQLScout. Click the link “Activate SQLScout”.
SQLScout Activation Notice
The dialog “Activate SQLScout” will be displayed. Please enter the license key you received (via email, after buying a commercial license) and press the “Activate” button.
"Activate SQLScout" Dialog
SQLScout will validate your license key. Once validation is complete, you will be able to use SQLScout.
Please use our bug tracker.