We offer free SQLScout 2.0 licenses to members of Open Source projects!
- You have to be a project lead or a regular committer.
- Your OS project meets the Open Source definition.
- You do not perform any paid support, consulting or training services for your OS project, and you do not distribute paid versions of your OS software.
- Your OS project is in active development for a minimum of 3 months.
- Your OS project’s community is active. This means that you have recent activity in your newsgroups or forums.
- Your OS project has a website including either a regularly updated News section or links to social network account(s) where project updates are posted.
- You release updated builds on a regular basis.
Ready to Apply?
If you comply with our application terms, please drop us an email specifying the following:
- Project name
- Project URL
- Project age
- Project description
- Number of developers
- Your role