SQLScout 7.2.0 Released
- Added support for Android Studio 4.0.1.
- Fixed issue where a foreign column referring to more than table was not recognized.
- Room migration improvements:
- Fixed generation of Java getters from table names where characters after first one were in uppercase.
- Fixed issue where nullable primary key columns in SQLite must be non-nullable in Room.
- Fixed mapping of foreign keys where a single column refers to multiple tables.
- Fixed generation of arrays in Kotlin code that previously generated warnings in the editor.