Manage databases in Android devices, in real time, without leaving Android Studio and IntelliJ IDEA
SQLScout 5.2.0 Released
Room support improvements:
- Tool tip in the “Execute SQL Statement” editor actions now displays the name of the data source to use to execute a Room query.
- Fixed bug where the “Execute SQL Statement” editor actions did not recognize
- Fixed bug where the “Execute SQL Statement” editor actions did not pick up the currently selected data source from the “SQLite Explorer” view.
Room migration improvements:
- Updated default Room version to 2.0.0 in SQLScout’s settings page.
- “Room version” text field now provides a link to Room’s release notes.
- Migration wizard now detects whether the user-provided Room version is correct.
- Code generation now supports Room 1.x and 2.x versions.
- Fixed bug in Kotlin code generation where a generated class was not found.