SQLScout creates diagrams for databases, to aid visualization of tables, columns and relationships.
- Reset Layout. Automatically arranges table entities in the diagram. You can manually arrange tables by dragging and dropping them.
- Show/Hide Layout. Shows or hides the background grid (shown by default).
- Save. Saves the diagram as a image (PNG, JPEG, GIF or BMP).
- Open SQL Editor. Opens a SQL editor for the selected Data Source (the underlying editor file exists only in memory, but it can be saved to disk).
- View Table Data. Opens the data of a table in the data console where you can add, update or delete records and export the data to different formats.
- Select Table in 'SQLite Explorer' View. Shows, in the SQLite Explorer, the selected table in diagram.